Join Our Team
We currently have vacancies for locally based aluminium fabricators. We require applicants to be energetic, dynamic and proactive and who want to be part of a small professional team with a strong focus on quality.
As a skilled fabricator you will be required to carry out tasks and conform to the procedures that follow:
- Carry out fabrication of Aluminium Windows, Doors and Curtain walling in conjunction with works orders and system manuals.
- Be fully conversant with window fabrication machinery and tools needed by you to complete your role and the task in hand. Only work with machinery on which you have been fully trained.
- Ensure all site delivery and programme dates are achieved on time and in full.
- To ensure a commitment to quality at all stages of the project including quality checking of materials.
- Work in line with the company Health and Safety procedures to ensure your own safety and the safety of those around you.
- Be prepared to work overtime as and when required to meet the company’s commitments to the client.
- Carry out any other reasonable task that may be requested by management.
- You will be working independently as well as part of a team.
- Confident, reliable team player.
- Excellent time management.
- Hardworking and motivated.
- Forklift Licence would be an advantage.
For further details, including instructions on how to apply, please click below;