Aluminium Fabricator Vacancies
Job Title: Aluminium Fabricator
The role is based at the Company’s head office in Toomebridge. The successful applicant will be part of a growing team responsible for the delivery of fabricated aluminium product, meeting the specific requirements of all contracts.
We are actively seeking a number of skilled operators with experience of working in either an engineering, manufacturing or production environment.
The position includes but is not limited to:
- Operating semi-automated saw / CNC machinery.
- Measure, Cut, Assemble Aluminium Windows, Doors & Curtain Walling.
- Follow product design and production instructions.
- Work to company & systems standards to produce a high-quality product.
Ideal candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience working with aluminium in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to operate machinery both safely and accurately.
- Good work ethic, someone who takes care in their work whilst producing the necessary production volumes.
- Eye for detail, ability to spot and highlight defects in materials and production.
- Enthusiastic and reliable and willing to develop whilst being prepared to learn new skills to benefit both the company and the individual.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate their adherence to the Criteria in the application form. You will be expected to participate in education, training or development as is necessary, to enable the company to achieve its objectives as communicated to you.
To apply, please submit CV to email@example.com
Closing date 5pm 30th Oct 2020